Catonsville Library Reopens + Honored Local Director
Hello, people from Catonsville! It’s me again, Madison Feser, your (temporary) host of the Catonsville Daily. News is slow this morning, but there are other interesting events and happenings today, so keep reading!
First of all, the weather forecast for the day: Rain beginning in the afternoon. Top: 87, bottom: 71.
Here are the best stories today in Catonsville:
- All Baltimore County Public Library branches are reopened to the public. Wearing a mask is encouraged, but not compulsory. the Catonsville branch is one of the locations that will keep the curbside pickup, as well as the extended loan fee permanently, indefinitely. So read on! (BCPL)
- Catonsville Center for Alternative Studies main Jalright ralph was recently honored for having successfully completed Leadership Baltimore county. The leadership program has brought together leaders from various industries for 38 years. This year, 75 local professionals participated. (Facebook, BCPS press release)
Today’s Catonsville Daily is brought to you by our friends at FTD, the most trusted name in flowers. FTD’s network includes more than 8,800 local florists in communities across the country. Send flowers to someone dear to you today and get 15% off your order. Click here to make someone feel good.
Today in Catonsville
- Marketing Your Business Using Facebook (7 p.m.)
- Catonsville Library: Say âSo Long! Â»To the cicadas (7-8 p.m.)
- Catonsville Library: Anecdotes for Adults (7-8 p.m.)
- Catonsville the newest restaurant is about to open! Progress continues at Beaumont at Frederick Road. (Facebook)
From our sponsors – thank you for supporting the local news!
You are now in the know and ready to go out this Thursday! See you soon. If you like these newsletters, consider bringing friends and neighbors on board. You can send them this link to subscribe.
– Madison Feser
Got a tip or suggestion for an upcoming Catonsville Daily? You can reach me at [email protected]