The Closing Exchange offers a wide variety of signature solutions for lenders looking to provide eClosings
As more and more lenders look to provide eClosings, they are finding that the right partner makes the difference.
The Closing Exchange (TCX) partners with its customers to configure solutions to support their workflow at every stage of their digital evolution. Whether a lender is just beginning to offer electronic closing options or is looking for a more flexible and scalable model to offer their clients, TCX is the ideal partner to provide a dynamic electronic closing solution.
TCX provides a full range of signature solutions, including mobile notary, e-signature, hybrid e-signatures, IPEN and RON. Its signature solutions are provided by TCX’s exclusive and integrated CXChoice platform, as well as more than 80,000 vetted and trained notaries across the country with specialties in areas such as RON, HELOC, modification of loan, high net worth and reverse mortgage.
CXChoice is an integrated SaaS technology and production platform used to assign notaries to each order, based on criteria defined by the client. CXChoice also offers a variety of tools to enable the eClosing process:
- A learning management module, allowing notaries to develop specialization in RON and other subjects
- An interactive scheduling tool, allowing borrowers to select their signature date and time
- An automatic document tagging engine, which creates electronic tags that can be loaded into IPEN/RON platforms via XML/JSON
- Status updates and transmission of signed documents to the client’s production system via API/email
The CXChoice platform leverages integrations with securities production software platforms, loan/transaction management platforms and other APIs to provide customers the ability to work seamlessly in their native environment to provide borrowers with the choice of how to close a loan or make a loan modification.
Working with TCX means accessing its mix of technologies and services, configured to a client’s workflow, including:
- Ability to select the type of signature when placing a signing/closing order and the ability to switch from one type of signature to another seamlessly without changing vendors
- Access to TCX’s panel of RON-trained notaries, with specific training on various integrated RON platforms, including Nexsys ClearSign, DocuSign Notary, Expedite/DocVerify and eNotaryLog
- Ability to leverage TCX’s intelligent document labeling engine and electronic document labeling templates, backed by quality control by its digital services team
- Using its new interactive scheduler to allow borrowers to schedule their RON session
TCX offers the perfect blend of technology and service, giving customers the choice of how to take out a loan at every stage of their digital evolution. Its integrations with transaction management platforms, as well as integrations and partnerships with eClosing platforms, allow customers to easily order and provision eClosing options. And its technology also includes tools to make the workflow efficient and scalable.
“Our technology and service model is designed to allow businesses to dynamically configure their workflow as they move along the electronic fence adoption curve,” said Alan Frelix. , CEO of TCX. “Whether the client requires a full-service electronic closing solution or a ‘bring your own notary’ option, The Closing Exchange provides an integrated solution.”
Alan Frelix, CEO
Alan Frelix, CEO of The Closing Exchange, is a former senior Bank of America/Countrywide executive, chairman of LandSafe Title (national securities agency) and managing director of Stewart Title Lender Services. He has over 25 years of experience in financial services, business services and management consulting.