UPDATE – PSE&G Utility Support – New Providence
UPDATE – PSE&G Utility Support
On March 15, 2022, the winter moratorium ends. If you’re behind on your bill, take action TODAY to prevent your service from being interrupted. www.pseg.com/HelpNow – PSE&G: 800-357-2262
Utility Payment Solutions:
To avoid utility service disruption, customers should contact PSE&G by March 15, 2022.
☑ Contact PSE&G to set up a Deferred Payment Agreement (DPA) This special agreement is available for
all customers, regardless of their payment history, with no down payment.
– Visit pseg.com/myaccount
– Call 800-357-2262. When asked, “What would you like help with today?” just say “Payment
– A PAD allows a customer to pay their regular monthly bill, plus an amount for arrears
balance, over an agreed period of time.
– The customer’s account will be protected from the day he creates the DPA and will remain protected as
as long as they make their monthly payments.
– The client will receive a confirmation letter from PSE&G documenting the terms of the
☑ Apply for Utility Assistance Programs as soon as possible and notify PSE&G that you have applied
assistance by calling: 800-357-2262.
Thanks to increased income limits, more people are now eligible for payment assistance.
Apply for Utility Payment Assistance Programs – see details on next page/overleaf
– Visit: www.nj211.org/utility-assistance-programs
– Call 2-1-1
– The client must inform PSE&G that he has requested
assistance. Indicate the name of the program and place the
customer applied or confirmation number.
– Their account will be protected against disconnection for up to 90
days, however it is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that
the request is processed.
To recertify or check the status of the application:
– Visit: https://www.nj211.org/apply-recertify-and-check-application-status-utility-assistancebenefits-online
– Dial 2-1-1.
It is important to know :
– Customers must apply through the state.
– PSE&G does not manage the application process for these aid programs and cannot verify the
– PSE&G has social service agency representatives at 80 Park Plaza, Newark, New Jersey. On March 15, 2022, the winter moratorium ends.
If you’re behind on your bill, take action TODAY to prevent your service from being interrupted.
www.pseg.com/HelpNow – PSE&G: 800-357-2262
For more details: PSE&G Leaflet